2018-03-10 12:38:18 UTC
I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be
downloaded from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit. It will also be
in rawhide soon. The ChangeLog is:
- Correct msg function name in lru debug code
- Fix a segfault in auditd when dns resolution isn't available
- Make a reload legacy service for auditd
- In auparse python bindings, expose some new types that were missing
- In normalizer, pickup subject kind for user_login events
- Fix interpretation of unknown ioctcmds (#1540507)
- Add ANOM_LOGIN_SERVICE, RESP_ORIGIN_BLOCK, & RESP_ORIGIN_BLOCK_TIMED
- In auparse_normalize for USER_LOGIN events, map acct for subj_kind
- Fix logging of IPv6 addresses in DAEMON_ACCEPT events (#1534748)
- Do not rotate auditd logs when num_logs < 2 (brozs)
This is a bugfix release. The changelog is pretty self explanatory.
Please let me know if you run across any problems with this release.